Bali’s charm and beauty have been well-known for decades. Still, in recent years, the island has become a magnet for property investors. Bali’s prominence as an investment hotspot has been driven by a growing economy, a stable political environment and a thriving tourism industry. So, if you’re considering buying property in Bali, several key factors must be considered.
What is Your Real Estate Goal?
Before investing in Bali property, it’s essential to identify your goals. Are you looking for a holiday home, a long-term investment or a property that generates rental income? Depending on your goals, you must consider different factors such as location, property type and budget.
Can Foreigners Own Property in Bali?
Yes, foreigners can own property in Bali, but they cannot own land outright. Instead, they can acquire property through a leasehold agreement or a foreign-owned company. A leasehold agreement typically lasts up to thirty years and can be renewed for another twenty. A foreign-owned company can purchase and own land, but it requires more paperwork and legal procedures.
Advantages of Investing in Bali Real Estate
Bali’s booming tourism industry, breathtaking natural beauty, and favorable investment climate make it a prime location for property investment. Here are some of the benefits of buying property in Bali:
- High Returns on Investment: Bali’s property market has experienced significant growth over the past few years, with high returns on investment for both short-term rentals and long-term capital gains.
- Affordable Prices: Compared to other popular tourist destinations, Bali offers relatively affordable property prices, making it an attractive investment opportunity.
- Growing Tourism Industry: Bali’s tourism industry continues to grow, attracting millions of visitors annually. This provides a steady stream of potential renters and buyers, making property investment in Bali a lucrative option.
- Favorable Investment Climate: The Indonesian government has implemented policies encouraging foreign investment in the property market, such as relaxing ownership rules and offering tax incentives.
- Lifestyle and Culture: Bali’s unique culture and laid-back lifestyle make it an ideal destination for those seeking a tropical paradise to call home.
Where to Buy Real Estate in Bali?
Bali real estate offers a diverse range of locations to choose from, each with its own unique appeal. Seminyak and Canggu are popular areas for those looking for a vibrant nightlife and beach lifestyle, while Ubud offers a more cultural and tranquil setting. On the other hand, Uluwatu is known for its stunning cliffside villas and world-class surfing spots. No matter where you decide to buy property for sale in Bali, Unreal can provide valuable insights and assistance throughout the buying process. We offer a new kind of Bali property agency, providing an efficient client-agency interface through our digital platform. With peerless knowledge of the island’s latest lifestyle trends and available property for sale in Bali, we can help you find the perfect Bali real estate investment that suits your goals and budget. Contact us today to start your Bali property investment journey.